Experience all the highlights in just one trip! From the Genocide Memorial sites in Kigali to the wilderness in Akagera, the African jungle in Nyungwe Forest and the Virunga Volcanoes in Volcanoes National Park. Day 1: ARRIVAL You will be welcomed by a representative of Great Lakes Safaris who will transfer you to your hotel […]
Rwanda is a land of great diversity and beauty. Popularly known as the “Land of a thousand Hills”, Rwanda has five volcanoes, twenty-three lakes and numerous rivers, some forming the source of the great River Nile. The landscapes in the green country are truly breathtaking.
Please take a look at a small sample of what we offer and remember that we can tailor any Rwanda Safari to your specific needs and budget. For more detailed information, personalized safaris and prices please contact us.
Why RWANDA, the ALTERNATIVE safari destination?
- Home of the Mountain Gorilla
- Authentic African Culture.
- Comfortable Weather and excellent year-round wildlife viewing
- Unparalleled Scenery.
- Lodges, Home stays and Budget Safari Camping.
- Great Food.
- Safety and Reliability.
Why Great Lakes Safaris?
- Committed to low impact tourism and the protection of Rwanda’s natural resources.
- Small Groups.
- Personalized care and attention.Individualized tours, matching your interests and budget.
- The best safari guides in Rwanda.
- We have unmatched company-wide expertise.
- We are supporting sustainable and responsible tourism that helps the country.
- Our Safaris are a Great Value.