Operating for almost three years now, the scheduled flights of Aerolink have really opened up the Ugandan national parks. The air fares are not only very affordable but we can now offer you extra discounted rates for the low season months!
Fly to Bwindi Impenetrable Forest, Queen Elizabeth National Park, Murchison Falls or Kidepo Valley and benefit from our special offers for the months of April, May and November 2015. Or combine the different areas and enjoy an additional 20-30% discount!
We also wish to inform you about the following schedule changes in 2015:
- Between 15th June and 15th September 2015, all morning flights to Kisoro, Kihihi, Kasese, Mweya and Semliki will depart at 07.00 hrs from Entebbe
- Between 1st January – 14th June and 16th September – 31st December 2015, all morning flights to Kisoro, Kihihi, Kasese, Mweya and Semliki will depart at 07.45 hrs from Entebbe
- Between 1st January and 31st December 2015, all afternoon flights to Kihihi, Kasese, Mweya and Semliki will depart at 12.45 hrs from Entebbe (no afternoon flights to Kisoro possible)
- Flights to Kidepo National Park only operate on Wednesday, Friday and Sunday and does not require minimum numbers
- The flight to the three airstrips in Murchison Falls National Park (Pakuba,Bugungu and Chobe) operates with a minimum of 4 persons and will be combined with Kidepo on Wednesdays,Fridays and Sundays