Check the following links for more information about the Great Lakes region:
Uganda travel advice
- AllAfrica – a voice of, by and about Africa
AllAfrica is a voice of, by and about Africa – aggregating, producing and distributing 2000 news and information items daily from over 130 African news organizations and our own reporters to an African and global public.
- Bradt Uganda Travel Guide – buy it online
The Bradt Uganda Travel Guide
- Bradt Uganda Travel Guide – the latest updates
This is the update website for Philip Briggs’ Bradt Guide to Uganda and should be read in conjunction with the printed guidebook
- Embassy listings for Uganda
List of all embassies present in Uganda
- Expedition Uganda – JC Lemaire
Follow JC Lemaire’s journey to the Source of the Nile and explore the many, vast and beautiful national parks of Uganda.
- Jetset Forex Bureau Uganda
Jetset forex bureau is a 24 hour service forex bureau with unbeatable rates, with brances around Kampala, Entebbe and Gulu. With agents in Kenya and Juba.
- Konsulat of Uganda in Germany
Uganda Informationen, Uganda Reisen und Gorillatrekking zu den Berggorillas
- Lonely Planet Thorntree Travel Forum – Uganda
Join fellow travellers to exchange travel information, advice, hints and tips. Get help, get connected, get inspired and have your say.
- Lonely Planet travel guide to Uganda
See for yourself why Lonely Planet voted Uganda the number one destination to visit in 2012!
- Malaria Hotspots Map of Uganda
Malaria Hotspots Map of the world – check it before you travel
- Maps of Kampala and Uganda
Maps of Uganda and Kampala available to download free
- Nshenyi Village, western Uganda
Community-led tourism – a cultural immersion in the heart of Africa!
- The Eye Magazine – Uganda
Shopping, travel features, where to eat, features about Uganda
- Tourism Uganda
The Uganda Tourism Board: travel information, activities and tour operators
- World Health Organization (WHO) Uganda country profile
Uganda health information and statistics
- African Impact
Volunteer Work Africa – Working Holiday Abroad
- Volunteer School Uganda
Let us tell you about our school and the wonderful Volunteer Project Great Lakes Safaris clients and staff have developed!
Wildlife, conservation and National Parks