- Mwaro Falls
- Rusizi National Park
- Livingstone Monument
Day 1: Arrival at Bujumbura airport in morning & Mwaro Falls
We take the direction to Mwaro Province: Visit of Agasumo ka Mwaro ”Mwaro Waterfalls” a place where Burundians were worshipping their God ”Kiranga” before Christianity.
Lunch at the site and drive back in the afternoon to Bujumbura for overnight at Club du Lac Hotel or similar
Day 2: Rusizi National Park
After breakfast we visit Rusizi National Park where a possible boat ride in Rusizi river will let you explore closer the hippo, numerous birds and the joining point between Rusizi River and Lake Tanganyika. We continue our trip to the south, driving at the shores of the Lake Tanganyika, visit of Livingstone memorial, drive to Rumonge to visit of the local villages of fishermen of Rumonge Port. Beach relaxation, swimming, tennis,beach volley at Blue Bay .
Drive back to Bujumbura for overnight at Club du Lac Tanganyika Hotel or similar
Day 3: Airport transfer
- Transport in Luxury private 4 x 4 Jeep or minibus
- English and French speaking guide.
- Accommodation in Dbl room sharing on FB basis
- Bottle of water during tour
- Park fees
- Airport Arrival/Departure Meet and Greets at the airport
- All taxes
Any item not listed above is subject to personal Expenses (e.g. laundry, telephone, etc)
Book This SafariFor more detailed information, personalized safaris and prices please contact us.
- Are you interested in this safari ?
- Do you want to book this safari ?
- Would you like to find out more ?