Welcome to the Great Lakes Safaris Video Competition!
Great Lakes Safaris and Uganda Lodges have together created an amazing prize package for our unique Video Competition! The competition is based on the idea of Julius Lukwago who won $100 cash for his creative suggestion.
Enter our Video Competition now and make a chance to win an all-inclusive 3 days safari package to Budongo Forest Reserve and Murchison Falls National Park for two people. Go rhino tracking at Ziwa Rhino Sanctuary, hike on Top of the magnificent Falls, view the amazing wildlife on the northern savannah plains and track the chimpanzees in Budongo Forest. The total value of the prize is worth almost US $2,000!
How to enter?
Then complete the competition form in full and respond to the three questions:
- How many different species of animals do you see in the video?
- How many different lodge accommodations does the video show?
- How many different activities have you been able to spot in the video?
Finally, enter your contact details and submit the form. All participant names who have replied the three questions correctly will be put in a draw and the winner will be picked by the Managing Director Amos Wekesa.
Deadline of the competition: Friday 18th July 2014.
The Prize includes:
- Private return transport from Kampala or Entebbe to Murchison Falls National Park in a 4WD safari vehicle
- Rhino Tracking at Ziwa Rhino Sanctuary
- 2 nights in a spacious Forest Cabin at Budongo Eco Lodge based on double occupancy (full board)
- Chimpanzee tracking in Budongo Forest
- Guided nature walk at the Top of the Falls
- Exciting game viewing by car
Terms and Conditions:
- Competition closes on 18th July 2014.
- The winner will be contacted by email.
- Entries will be deemed invalid if the email address provided is not valid.
- Only one entry per email address is permitted.
- The prize may not be redeemed for its cash value.
- The winner may not resell the prize.
- The prize must be redeemed between 15th September and 15th December 2014, subject to availability.
- Great Lakes Safaris, as competition organizer, reserve all rights to this competition and has the final decision.