Spend Easter in a special way! We offer an incredible Last Minute Offer to spend the Easter Weekend with your family in a remote and beautiful location. Close to home, yet far away from the hustle and bustle!
Discover the beauty of Budongo Forest and Murchison Falls National Park in this 4-days Easter Special! Spend three nights in an amazing Eco Lodge in the middle of the rainforest and go in search of the chimpanzees. Marvel at the Top of the famous waterfalls, cross the river Nile for an unforgettable game drive and view wildlife from close quarters with an exciting boat safari!
The Easter Special includes:
- Private return transport from Kampala or Entebbe to Murchison Falls National Park in a 4WD safari vehicle
- Rhino Tracking at Ziwa Rhino Sanctuary
- 3 nights in a spacious Forest Cabin at Budongo Eco Lodge based on full board
- Chimpanzee tracking in Budongo Forest
- Guided nature walk at the Top of the Falls
- Game viewing by car and by boat
- Free Gift Package!
This 4-days safari can now be booked from US $ 1165 per person for only US $980 per person! A discount of almost US $200 per person!
The Easter Special runs from Friday 18th April till Monday 21st April 2014. The published price is based on the Ugandan Citizen rate for two people travelling. Terms and conditions apply.
Interested? Download here the “Easter Special 2014” flyer or contact us directly for enquiries and availability.
Book now because space is limited!