What is excluded in the price of my Uganda or East African safari?
Great Lakes Safari prices do not include:
- international flights
- tourist visa (available at the airport)
- meals and snacks that are not mentioned in the itinerary
- beverages (other than the bottled mineral water provided in the safari vehicle)
- tips and gratuities for safari guides and/or park rangers
- gorilla trekking or chimp trekking permit
- optional activities that are mentioned in the program
- items of a personal nature (toiletries, camera batteries, souvenirs)
- travel insurance
- international payment transaction costs
In most cases, we will specify the extra charge of optional activities in your itinerary. If not, or if it is not clear to you, please contact Great Lakes Safaris so we can confirm any additional fee(s).